
Oh yeah, did I tell you?
So I'm gonna be a stay-at-home-mom, eh?
SAHM - I remember when I first saw that acronym a few years ago, I had no clue what it meant.
Now I know.
And it scares the poop outa me.
Yes, a big, no a HUGE part of me is really excited about it. To get to stay home and take care of my own kid, to volunteer in the school and church, to do so many things that are very positive, but too numerous to mention.
But YIKES! I'm giving up my career, one I would like to think I worked pretty hard at to achieve. And I feel like I will be giving up my brain... all I know is fire, radios, aircraft and computers... how is this possibly applicable in being a SAHM?
I really don't think I'm very qualified for this new career.
So I try to put a new twist on the tittle... "Home Manager" has a nice ring to it. See I can buy into that much easier. I'm good at organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking... all qualities of a good MANAGER, right?

Time will only tell... now who do I see for my quarterly appraisal reports?

1 comment:
You'll be great. As long as you don't let you 'multi-tasking and organizing' get in the way. :) -- It's taken me YEARS to learn that. Enjoy your time. I'm sad that this change to SAHM is taking you far away from me. We can definately still chat about stuff, just not go for coffee. :( God is the only person you have to answer too... what an amazing opportunity! God Bless you, and love ya.
Post a Comment