Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blogging is tough without the internet


So I have learned that in order to be a successful blogger, one should have the Internet at home. My only access to my blog is at work. And although my pretty new Blackberry would do the trick, I just cannot seem to get motivated enough to type out a whole blog entry on my tiny little QWERTY board.

Blogging at work is difficult because a) I should be working, not blogging, and b) I am not nearly as reflective on life in the middle of the work day as I am while unwinding in the evening.

So my apologies to all of you who have long given up on expecting me to update my blog (cause I know there are throngs of you out there ;) )

An idea has struck me recently that perhaps may shine a glimmer of hope on my bleak blog situation: I could type up an entry at home then flash-drive it and bring it to work then load it on here. Will that happen? Probably not, but here's hoping...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do look forward to your blogs, and yes i was waiting..........your great thanks!!

Karen S White said...

welcome back to blog world.

Mish-L said...

Hmmm, so who is the first comment from? You didn't sign your name... c'mon, I need to know who my fans are, lol!

Margaret said...

it is me Margaret :)